Ecometrika has two laboratories in Santiago to measure and analyze gases and odour. We also have an equipped mobile laboratory to access any city around Chile.
▪ To evaluate odour character
▪ To select and train a sensory panel
▪ To monitor specific chemical compounds
▪ To determine odour concentration by olfactometry (EN 13725.2004/NCh 3190:2010)
▪ To measure/record gas (ppb, ppm),
▪ Hedonic tone (pleasant/unpleasant odour)
Services performed in finished products and/or odourant raw material:
▪ Odour: character and consumers’ acceptance.
▪ Odour: quality determinations – odourant raw material comparison
▪ Odour: to define pure substances threshold and odour mixes through analysis.
▪ To certify panelist’s sensitivity sharpness according to quality criteria of EN 13725
▪ Odour: reduction rate and efficiency tests
▪ Aromas and odours permanence in a determined final product
▪ Odour falling curve: to define perfume’s minimum dose and most efficient in a given product.
▪ Masking: efficiency tests when covering products with base odour.
▪ Gas odourization.